Do you have a small kitchen or bathroom? Do you want more space? These kitchens will give you ideas to open them to the living room and decorate them to make them appear larger. And the bathrooms, to have everything in the minimum space. They are reforms that are worthwhile
Open the kitchen to the living room, integrate it in such a way that it looks like one more corner of the living room, glaze it to gain depth but at the same time that the fumes do not go from here to there … You have just seen these ideas and many more in just three kitchens. And if we add the bathrooms, the guide of tricks to decorate small spaces well and visually expand them, grows even more. And there is a lot to do to renovate a small bathroom or kitchen and make a few meters become many in the eyes.
1. Use color: white always expands, but for connected spaces such as a kitchen open to the dining room , it is better to use the same range of colors, whatever it may be.
2. Glass is a good ally: glass walls help delimit without subtracting light or space.
3. Paneling, indisputable: in the case of open kitchens, paneling appliances must be a “yes or yes”. The idea is to reduce the kitchen air. And this is a foolproof formula.
4. Flown furniture: for small bathrooms is the best. The more ground we see, the more perception of spaciousness we will have.
5. Controlled tiling: nothing to raise them to the ceiling. They will be variegated. Anti-humidity paint is the best solution.
6. Light partitions: the less anchors and the more transparent they are, the larger we will perceive the bathroom.