ANOTHER PHONY UNDERWEAR BOMBER PLOT

Posted in: News | No Comments | Posted on by Jim

MORE GOVERNMENT LIES DEPT.

Remember the old line “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me?” George W. Bush couldn’t remember this admonishment, but all Americans should. Below World Affairs Brief editor Joel Skousen dissects the latest in government-sponsored false-flag events. Based on my independent research, I wholeheartedly agree with his assessment. How long will we tolerate such devious and freedom-destroying activities by our Government, which is supposedly there to serve and protect us?

Jim

 

ANOTHER PHONY UNDERWEAR BOMBER PLOT

By Joel Skousen
World Affairs Brief
May 11, 2012

It is no coincidence that Sen. Rand Paul’s bill to abolish the TSA is met the following week with yet another phony airline bomb plot. The only reason for the government choosing a second underwear bomb scheme is to make sure Congress doesn’t impose a ban on those irritating body-revealing airport scanners, which are making rich men of insiders like former Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff. This week’s CIA backed plot, however, did more than simply reinforce the need for Millimeter wave scanners, it also managed to provide a plug for using killer drones—again, just when public discontent about civilian casualties by drone warfare was reaching a crescendo.

 

I have long contended that the government can and does manufacture terror plots anytime a significant portion of the American public gets fed up with TSA harassment, in order to overwhelm this growing body of critics with the fearful hand-wringing of millions in the unthinking public domain.

 

The story by the New York Times typified the establishment propaganda that blossomed like a plague overnight: “The suicide bomber dispatched by the Yemen branch of al-Qaida [another phony terror group financed and recruited by Saudi and Pakistani intelligence, at the behest of the CIA] last month to blow up a U.S.-bound airliner was actually an intelligence agent for Saudi Arabia who infiltrated the terrorist group and volunteered for the mission, U.S. and foreign officials said Tuesday […the propaganda leak heard round the world. Newspapers did nothing but simply repeat what government officials told them. There was absolutely no outside confirmation of this anywhere].

 

“In an extraordinary intelligence coup [how can a double agent infiltration one of the CIA’s own terror groups be an extraordinary coup?], the double agent left Yemen last month, traveling by way of the United Arab Emirates, and delivered both the innovative bomb [details based solely on what the CIA says—there is no independent proof of any statement in this story] designed for his aviation attack and inside information on the group’s leaders, locations, methods and plans to the CIA, Saudi intelligence and allied foreign intelligence agencies.

 

“A senior U.S. official said the new device was sewn into ‘custom-fit’ underwear and would have been very difficult to detect even in a careful pat-down [this is absolute baloney. I’ve been through pat downs (since I refuse to go through active emitting scanners). Underwear padded with dense plastic explosives would be easily detected by these kinds of searches]. Unlike the device used in the unsuccessful 2009 attack, this bomb could have been detonated in two ways, in case one failed, the official said [implying that the original underwear bomber had only one method–a match–that failed. Trouble is, ANY trained terrorist that can get plastic explosives would have known that you can’t explode them with a match. It simply burns rather than explodes].

 

“Officials said the agent, whose identity they would not disclose, works for the Saudi intelligence service [The Saudis are the main financiers of terror directed by the Central Intelligence Agency], which has cooperated closely with the CIA for several years against the terrorist group in Yemen [The Saudi government pays the bills for these terror groups so the CIA has plausible deniability and can stand at arm’s length to avoid the charge of complicity. In exchange the Saudis get protection against revolution from within and external invasion from without. The US also suppresses the huge body of evidence documenting the Saudi Royal family’s trafficking in sex slaves and pedophilia]. He operated in Yemen with the full knowledge of the CIA but not under its direct supervision, the officials said [hard to believe].

 

“After spending weeks at the center of al-Qaida’s most dangerous affiliate [says who?], the intelligence agent provided critical information that permitted the CIA to direct the drone strike Sunday that killed Fahd al-Quso, the group’s external operations director and a suspect in the bombing of the USS Cole, a destroyer, in Yemen in 2000 [Where’s the proof? A CIA patsy teams up with a CIA terror training center to send information back to the CIA about themselves, and they finish the job by taking out yet another person claimed to be a terror chief via drone. But all the prime terror chiefs work for the US, so we know the US isn’t killing their own (usually). Such news about the successful use of drones is meant to obscure the ugly fact that the US kills far more civilians with drones than real enemies].

 

He also handed over the bomb, designed by the group’s top explosives expert to be undetectable at airport security checks [a necessary claim to justify even more costly scanner machines that are probably in the pipeline already], to the FBI, which is analyzing its properties at its laboratory at Quantico, Va. The agent is now safe in Saudi Arabia, officials said. The bombing plot was kept secret for weeks by the CIA and other agencies because they feared retaliation against the agent and his family — not, as some commentators have suggested, because the Obama administration wanted to schedule an announcement of the foiled plot, U.S. officials said [that last remark is the Times shilling for government. Of course it was schedule for impact, like all manufactured terror plots].

 

“But U.S. intelligence officials were angry about the disclosure of the al-Qaida plot, first reported Monday by The Associated Press, which had held the story for several days at the request of the CIA [completely bogus. How can the CIA be angry about a story that only they could have planted in the first place? This is a story with only a single source—the CIA]. They feared the leak would discourage foreign intelligence services from cooperating with the United States on risky missions, said Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee [another lackey for the government].

 

“Intelligence officials believe the explosive is the latest effort of the group’s skilled bomb-maker, Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri. Al-Asiri also is believed to have designed the explosives used in the failed Christmas bombing of an airliner over Detroit in 2009 and packed into printer cartridges and placed on cargo planes in October 2010 [another phony planted bomb already discredited by numerous critics, and certainly not the work of any genius. Any teenage prankster could tell that substituting black powder for black toner in a cartridge would be undetectable—and it is. It’s only because this was a government operation that it was “discovered in time,” and provided valuable propaganda value to the very government that planted it].

 

“[Now come the “new warnings” to keep up the facade of terrorism:] Tuesday, the Transportation Security Administration repeated a security message previously sent to airlines and foreign governments. The security guidance notes that al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula still intends to attack the United States, probably using commercial aviation, and warns TSA agents to look out for explosives in cargo, concealed in clothing or surgically implanted, officials said.

 

“Over the past eight months, U.S. counterterrorism officials have monitored with growing alarm a rising number of electronic intercepts and tips from informants suggesting that al-Qaida’s branch in Yemen was ramping up plots to attack the United States [We know from long experience that all this internet “chatter” is simple self-generated by the CIA’s own paid internet provocateurs. The Agency also creates falsified videos by supposed terror leaders like Osama bin Laden, years after he was already dead].

 

James E. Miller of the Von Mises Institute had these additional comments: “It would seem that what the CIA recovered was essentially just a crudely made bomb. The supposed bomber was nowhere to be found. There is no evidence presented as to a real threat or plan to use it.

The truth was finally revealed as the would-be bomber was, in fact, a double agent of the CIA.

 

“When considering the nature of the state, this new instance of government supported terrorism is unsurprisingly comparable to previous cases. Looking back at the original underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the mainstream narrative nowhere matches the disturbing details. Not only was Abdulmutallab’s explosive device determined not to be functional but, according to undersecretary for management at the State Department Patrick Kennedy, his visa wasn’t confiscated and he was given access to the airplane [by a CIA handler who forced the Dutch to put him on the plane without documentation] for the purposes of conducting further investigation. This came at the request of federal counterterrorism officials.

 

“Think about the airliner shoe-bomb plot, the shampoo-bottled water plot, and the underwear-bomb plot. Experts, other than the whores hired by the US government, say that these plots are nonsensical. The ‘shoe bomb’ and ‘underwear bomb’ were colored fireworks powders incapable of blowing up a tin can. The liquid bomb, allegedly mixed up in an airliner toilet room, has been dismissed by experts as fantasy.

 

“Just this past May Day, the FBI reportedly foiled an attempted bombing of a bridge near Cleveland. But like many instances of domestic terrorism, this operation was aided and facilitated by the FBI itself. On cue, authorities assured the public it ‘was never in any danger.’

 

“Far from having their liberty secured, the American public is being lulled into a sense of infant dependency from engineered threats from abroad and at home. The art of governing can be broken down into two easy steps: scare the citizenry into capitulation with manufactured threats and legislate yourself increasing amounts of power.

 

“The danger in such juvenile acceptance of war propaganda is the creeping hand of despotism that must emerge. For if the public is lead to believe danger lurks in every shadow of the world, it will demand greater and greater protection from exactly those who salivate at the chance to provide it. From the Patriot Act to the National Defense Authorization Act, private correspondence and due process have been casually tossed aside for the promise of safety. This vicious cycle is reinforced by contrived instances of impending doom. The ruling class creates them and then feeds off the panic. Even Bush administration spokesman Ari Fleischer admitted that fake terror alerts were used in 2002 to quell growing criticism amongst the public and particular Congressmen.”

 

“This isn’t conspiracy theory; just a recognition of the various hobgoblins, as H.L. Mencken described them, invented to justify encroaching totalitarianism.” Well, if this isn’t a conspiracy, Mr. Miller, then the word has lost its meaning in our politically correct society. Don’t be so anxious to evade the term. It’s only by a wider public recognition of these plots as part of a much larger conspiracy to take down liberty that can arouse the American sleeping giant.

Post on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Bookmark this on Delicious
Digg This

Comment's

Total: No Comments

Comments are closed.

Comment